If you’re new to lifting weights and looking to build muscle safely as fast as possible, I would look into creating and training with a bodybuilding program for beginners. I will help you build mass to your chest, shoulders, arms (the swole muscle groups) and to your legs, back and core (the power muscle groups), improve strength, as well as help you achieve the ‘mind-muscle connection’.
Whenever you think about the muscles you are training, you’re bound to get better results simply by focusing on lifting the weight and contracting the muscle.
Here’s how you can build your own bodybuilding workout in 15 minutes or less:
- Bodybuilding is the best way to build confidence fast and muscle safely. It saved me from when I was going through a dark time in my life. It’s main focus is building as much clean mass as possible, while getting stronger, all while improving how you look.
- Although I started strictly bodybuilding when I was in my 20’s, my training style has evolved and has allowed me to improve strength, muscle mass, fat loss, and overall performance.
- There are many splits and workouts you can do for every muscle group. One of my favorites is 2 body parts per day: Legs/Shoulders, Chest/Biceps, Back/Triceps.
- Train Monday, Wednesday, Friday -or- Train 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off. (Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri)
- One of my favorite ways to break up a strictly bodybuilding program is a 3-Workout Micro-cycle 1: 5 x 5, 3-Workout Micro-cycle 2: 4 x 10-12, 3-Workout Micro-cycle 3: 3 x 15-20. The micro-cycles rotate sets and reps every 3 workouts. After hitting Micro-cycle 3, start over at Micro-cycle 1 again, trying to add weight to each exercise.
- Focus on choosing mostly compound movements and a few isolation movements. (See video at time 6:09 for exercise selection).
- Start with bars/dumbbells first, dumbbells or kettlebells next, and bodyweight/bands/machines to wrap up the session.
- Remember to eat and sleep for recovery. If you’re not recovering, you’re not growing.
Get FREE Daily Nutrition, Training, and Supplement Hacks
Be sure to subscribe to Jersey Beast TV and I’ll send you quick, useful tips just like this one each and every day that you can use in the gym so you can build MORE Muscle, burn MORE fat, and get STRONGER. Enter your email below!
We value your privacy and would never spam you