Men’s fat loss (especially losing belly fat) is not as tricky as it sounds. You just have to have the right programs in place which allow you to maintain (or build muscle) while stripping down body fat through proper eating and macro-nutrient ratios.
Once you have a plan in place, be ready to execute and make changes as necessary.
If you’re a guy who needs to shape up, check out today’s video to see how simple fat burning can be when you dumb it down and execute simple things each and every day…
- You cannot spot reduce, meaning you can not lose fat in one area you choose.
- You lose in your extremities first. This means face, arms, legs, etc. The midsection is usually last.
- You can make great progress with cleaning up your diet and tracking calories to make sure you’re eating less than you’re burning, and having ‘done-for-you’ calorie counts and cycling carbs.
- Start by tracking your calories, and cut calories by 250-500 calories.
- Once you plateau, cut calories by another 250-500, etc.
- Keep training with weights 3-4 days per week, and do conditioning in between sets or on your off days using just a jump rope.
- Supplements are such a small part of the equation. Most ‘fat burning supplements don’t work. Instead of looking for a fat burner, try filling in the holes in your nutrition by taking a custom multivitamin.
- Diet, Nutrition, and Training is making small tweaks after assessing and reassessing your results.
- Keep it simple. Train hard, eat smart, and get quality sleep and you will be burning fat like crazy.
Get FREE Daily Nutrition, Training, and Supplement Hacks
Be sure to subscribe to Jersey Beast TV and I’ll send you quick, useful tips just like this one each and every day that you can use in the gym so you can build MORE Muscle, burn MORE fat, and get STRONGER. Enter your email below!
We value your privacy and would never spam you